Trail Life USA Stew Sale
Date(s) & Time(s)::
December 7, 2013 at 11:00 AM until 1:00 PM
Location: Concordia Lutheran Church
TRAIL LIFE USA
Return to event list.
TROOP 316 Stew Sale
Donation of $7.00 a Quart or $25.00 a gallon.
Concordia Lutheran Church at 637 Wallace Road – corner of Wallace Road and Old Hickory, Jackson, TN.
Tickets are on sale now for pickup on December 7, 2013. Pickup is between 10:00 AM and 1 PM. Limited quantities of stew can be purchased at the door.
For more information contact Rick Ribble at (731) 394-1050.
Proceeds will benefit the Trail Life USA Troop #316 boys program sponsored by Concordia Lutheran Church.
1st Annual Trail Life USA Troop 316 Stew Sale
Trail Life USA was created as an alternative to Boy Scouts of America. Living the Trail Life is a journey boys and young men established on timeless values derived from the Bible. Set in the context of ourdoor adventure, each young Trailman will be challenged to build character and a lifetime of practical leadership skills.
All boys are welcome irrespective of religion, race, national origin or socio-economic status. However, all adults must sign a Christian statement of faith. All program elements are taught from a Christian worldview, with God’s truth woven into the very fabric of the program.
• This is our first fund raiser for the Trail Life Troop
• Purchases troop camping gear
• Allows troop to assist some boys with annual registration fee
• Purchases advancement and recognition awards for the boys
• Good food & fellowship
• Fine stew recipe – “Kentucky Burgoo”
• Sold by quart or gallon
• Pickup your Christmas tree as well that same day from our Christmas Tree lot
• Meet young men who will be the leaders in the future
• Concordia Lutheran Church at 637 Wallace Road Jackson, TN – corner of Wallace Road and Old Hickory Blvd
• Saturday, December 7, 2013
• Begins at 10:00 AM until 1:00 PM
• Tickets can be purchased at the Concordia Christmas Tree lot or by contacting the number shown below.
• For more information call: (731) 394-1050