Tools

Cleaning Products Cause Small Fire at Madison County Home

By news@wbbjtv.com
By 7 Eyewitness News Staff

MADISON COUNTY, Tenn. - Fire officials were called to a home after cleaning products were left on a stove.

The Madison County Special Operations and Fire Department were called to Old Pinson Road at 11 a.m. Saturday for a small kitchen fire.

A small fire started in the kitchen after officials said the home owner left cleaning products on their stove-which was on. Officials said the heated cleaning products caused a fire which released strong chemicals in to the home, making it unsafe.

The man, woman and child who live at the home were taken to the hospital and according to officials are expected to be okay.
This content requires the latest Adobe Flash Player and a browser with JavaScript enabled. Click here for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.