Drug Task Force Makes Arrests
ABC 7 Eyewitness News Staff
The West Tennessee Drug Task Force has had a busy month. Between June 16 and July 18, the officers arrested 24 different people on meth-related charges and had to clean up eight different meth labs. All of them were arrested in either Gibson or Carroll Counties.
Below is list of those arrested, when they were arrested, where they were arrested and the charges they face . All of the information was provided by the West Tennessee Drug Task Force. Booking photos were provided by the Gibson County Sheriff's Department.
1. Lee Tyler Simpson, 6-16-2011, Dyer - violation of sex offender registry, initiation of process to manufacture meth, manufacture of meth, drug free school zone violation.
2. William Horton, 6/22/2011, Milan - manufacture of meth, possession of meth, promotion of meth manufacturing, possession of drug paraphernalia.
3. David Rainey, 7-1-2011, Humboldt - promotion of meth manufacturing.
4. Jennifer Welch, 7-5-2011, Trezevant - manufacture of meth, promotion of meth, possession of Schedule II, III and IV.
5. Joe Mathis, 7-1-2011, Medina - manufacture of meth, promotion of meth, initiation of process to manufacture methamphetamine, conspiracy to manufacture.
6. Jason Brown, same as Mathis
7. Jodie Mathis, same as Mathis
8. Jamie Blankenship, 7-5-2011, Trenton - promotion of methamphetamine manufacturing.
9. Brad Kent, same as Blankenship
10. Jennifer Welch, 7-6-2011, Trezevant - criminal impersonation
11. Cathy Lawson, 7-7-2011, Trenton - conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine, promotion of meth manufacture.
12. Mike Alexander, 7-11-2011, Trenton - coercion of a witness on a meth charge, domestic assault.
13. Mike Alexander, 7-12-2011, Trenton - conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine, promotion of meth manufacturing.
14. Carmen Bakken, same as Alexander charges on 7-12-2011
15. Eddie Richardson, 7-11-2011, Humboldt - promotion of methamphetamine manufacturing.
16. Cindy Richardson, same as Richardson
17. Tracy Dowdy (not pictured), 7-15-2011, Humboldt - possession of meth with intent, possession of drug paraphernalia
18. Monica Rodgers, 7-15-2011, Milan - possession of meth with intent, possession of drug paraphernalia
19. Donna Henson, same as Rodgers
20. Josh Martin, 7-18-2011, Milan - conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine, possession of meth, promotion of meth manufacture, possession of drug paraphernalia.
21. Shanreaka Cooper, same as Martin
22. Patrick Oliver, same as Martin
23. Wayne Olive, same as Martin
24. Chad Moore, 7-14-2011, Trenton - conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of Schedule VI & II, promotion of meth manufacturing.
25. Meredith Brewer, same as Moore
26. Chad Mann, 7-16-2011, Trezevant - promotion of meth manufacturing.
*On 7-7-2011, the Task Force reports assisting the Department of Children Service with a home visit in Bradford, during which four children under eight years of age were removed because of methamphetamine.