Tools

Fire Damages Jackson Apartment Complex

By WBBJ 7 Eyewitness News Staff
By news@wbbjtv.com

JACKSON, Tenn. - Some Jackson residents had to evacuate their homes early Saturday morning, after a fire broke out in their apartment complex.

Jackson firefighters said it happened around 12 a.m. at the Hermitage Estates.

The fire started in someone's kitchen on the second floor of the apartment complex.

Neighbors said there was a lot of smoke, and several of them were impacted by the smoke and water damage.

This content requires the latest Adobe Flash Player and a browser with JavaScript enabled. Click here for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.