Tools

Home Destroyed in Gibson Co. Fire

By Emily Cassulo
By ecassulo@wbbjtv.com

GIBSON COUNTY, Tenn. - Gibson County firefighters are investigating a blaze that destroyed a home late Tuesday night.

Firefighters said when they arrived around 10 p.m., flames were going through the roof and out the windows of a home on Concord Moore's Chapel Road near Trenton.

No one was home at the time. Firefighters said the owners were out of town.

Investigators believe it may have started from an electrical issue, but they are still investigating.

The homeowners told WBBJ 7 Eyewitness News they plan to rebuild their house in the same location.
This content requires the latest Adobe Flash Player and a browser with JavaScript enabled. Click here for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.