Tools

Humboldt Home Catches Fire

By news admin

HUMBOLDT, Tenn. - Fire fighters in Gibson County battled a blaze for five hours, Sunday.

Fire officials said a man in the 2600 block of Lalatta Lane in Humboldt was using a pressure washer to clean his home's back deck, and fumes from the machine are what are believed to have started the fire.

Officials said he flames made it all the way to the attic of the home. Some of the home is believed to be salvageable, but parts of the roof did collapse.

Officials said the fire was accidental.
This content requires the latest Adobe Flash Player and a browser with JavaScript enabled. Click here for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.