Madison Co. Child Injured While Plugging in Pool Pump
7 Eyewitness News Staff
MADISON COUNTY, Tenn.- Madison County Sheriff deputies are investigating the near electrocution of a 6-year-old, as he plugged in the pump to his family's pool.
Deputies were called to the home on Algie Neely Road around 6:30, Monday evening and found the boy with severe burns to his neck and hands.
Investigators believe a small piece of the boy's necklace became entangled in the prongs of the power cord. He remained in a Memphis
hospital. His condition was unknown. I