Kitchen Fire Displaces North Jackson Family

7 Eyewitness News Staff

JACKSON, Tenn. - A north Jackson family was forced to sleep somewhere else, Thursday night. It was all because of a dinner-time kitchen fire that got out of hand.

It was just after 6 p.m. when firefighters were called to the house on Robin Hood Lane. Firefighters on the scene said the fire started in the kitchen as a grease fire.

Though fire crews were quick to extinguish the flames, firefighters said there was smoke and water damage to other parts of the house.

No injuries were reported.

Week 2 — Team of the Week

Pick your choice for team of the week

  • Hardin County
  • Haywood
  • Lexington
  • Liberty