Tools

Kitchen Fire Displaces North Jackson Family

By 7 Eyewitness News Staff
By news@wbbjtv.com

JACKSON, Tenn. - A north Jackson family was forced to sleep somewhere else, Thursday night. It was all because of a dinner-time kitchen fire that got out of hand.

It was just after 6 p.m. when firefighters were called to the house on Robin Hood Lane. Firefighters on the scene said the fire started in the kitchen as a grease fire.

Though fire crews were quick to extinguish the flames, firefighters said there was smoke and water damage to other parts of the house.

No injuries were reported.
This content requires the latest Adobe Flash Player and a browser with JavaScript enabled. Click here for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.