Tools

FHU Installs Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Alarms in Dorms

By WBBJ 7 Eyewintess News Staff
By news@wbbjtv.com

HENDERSON, Tenn.- Freed-Hardeman University said it has installed carbon monoxide detectors and alarms in all dorms on campus after a leak made three students sick Tuesday night.

A spokesperson said the leak was the result of a cover being blown off a chimney during a storm, which caused rain to put out a boiler's pilot light.

Most Popular

This content requires the latest Adobe Flash Player and a browser with JavaScript enabled. Click here for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.