Business Complaint Information

By news admin

If you have a problem with a business, you can file a complaint at or call toll-free 1-800-342-8385.

Consumer Affairs has a price gouging online complaint form at
This content requires the latest Adobe Flash Player and a browser with JavaScript enabled. Click here for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.