JFD Investigating Chester Levee Road Fire

This video is no longer available.

A morning fire in south Jackson leave a home damaged and the residents looking for a place to stay. Firefighters quickly put out the fire just before 10, Monday morning at a home on Chester Levee Road. Firemen said the fire and most of the damage was confined to the den, an area where the fire started. The rest of the home suffered smoke and water damage. A strip heater that the resident thought was disconnected apparently started the fire.

Categories: Local News, News