Cause of Jackson house fire determined

This video is no longer available.

NORTH JACKSON — The Jackson Fire Department has determined what caused a massive fire that gutted a North Jackson home Tuesday. According to Jackson Fire Chief Max Stewart, the preliminary investigation shows the fire was sparked by an electrical issue on the second floor of the two-story home. Stewart says investigators do not believe there was foul play. The investigation is ongoing to determine exactly where the fire started.

Categories: Local News, News