Afternoon fire destroys home in Martin
[gtxvideo vid=”oHJGUwll” playlist=”” pid=”OTSe9U1y” thumb=”http://player.gtxcel.com/thumbs/oHJGUwll.jpg” vtitle=”Martin Home Destroyed”]
MARTIN, Tenn. — A home in Martin is a total loss after a Wednesday afternoon fire. Firefighters say the house on Adams Road was fully engulfed when they arrived on scene and that it took at least three hours to put out. Officials with the Martin Fire Department said the fire appeared to have started in the porch from a heat lamp. The Dresden, Sharon and Latham fire departments assisted in putting out the fire.