Firefighters: Space heater may be to blame for east Jackson house fire

[gtxvideo vid=”LVsZ5l1I” playlist=”” pid=”OTSe9U1y” thumb=”http://player.gtxcel.com/thumbs/LVsZ5l1I.jpg” vtitle=”Lee St Fire”]

JACKSON, Tenn. — Jackson firefighters rushed to a home on Lee Street in east Jackson Monday night after receiving a call a house was on fire. Just before 9 p.m., the family called 911 after spotting smoke and flames inside the home. Everyone was able to get out safely. Firefighters believe a space heater is to blame, but no damage was visible from the outside.

Categories: Local News, News, Video