Greenfield fire leaves family homeless

[gtxvideo vid=”lyj20eNy” playlist=”” pid=”OTSe9U1y” thumb=”” vtitle=”Greenfield House Fire”]

GREENFIELD, Tenn. — An early morning house fire in Greenfield leaves a family homeless. The owner of the house said the fire started around 1 a.m. Friday. He said they believe the fire started as an electrical fire but quickly consumed the more than 100-year-old house. Those who lived there said they still are trying to pick up the pieces. “It is tough. We’re still in shock,” said Brandi Rogers, who lived in the house. “We’re still trying to come to terms with it.” The resident also said her boyfriend and three children were at home when the fire started. The house was a complete loss.

Categories: Local News, News, Video