Morning fire damages Gibson Co. home
[gtxvideo vid=”6ucw0MzS” playlist=”” pid=”OTSe9U1y” thumb=”http://player.gtxcel.com/thumbs/6ucw0MzS.jpg” vtitle=”Gibson Co House Fire”]
GIBSON COUNTY, Tenn. — A Thursday morning fire leaves a Gibson County family without a place to call home. Firefighters say an electrical fire sparked in a bedroom around 10:30 a.m. at a home just southwest of Trenton. No one was hurt in the fire. About 30 percent of the house was destroyed and the rest was badly damaged by smoke and heat.