5 Henry Co. businesses accused of underage alcohol sales
HENRY COUNTY, Tenn. — The Henry County Sheriff’s Office says five businesses sold alcohol to a minor during an investigation over the holiday weekend.
Five of the businesses sold alcohol to the 19-year-old, according to the release. The teen presented his current ID that showed him to be younger than 21, and no fraudulent information was given, according to the release.
The following list of the offending stores was provided by the sheriff’s office:
1. Dollar Store – East Wood Street
2. IGA Gas Station – East Wood Street
3. Twice Daily – East Wood Street
4. Patriot Mart – East Wood Street
5. Slide n Ride – Highway 79 North
The sheriff’s office, the Metro Crime Unit and the Henry County Prevention Coalition will work together to correct these offenses, according to the release.