JMCSS announces changes to meal pickup
JACKSON, Tenn. — The Jackson-Madison County School System has announced changes to its meal pickup.
Last meal pickup will be on Thursday. Two meals will be given out per student since there will be no meal pickup on Friday.
Southwest Human Resource Agency will be taking over the meal program beginning on Tuesday.
The new location and times for the pickup are as follows:
- South Elementary: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- West Bemis Elementary: 11:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Denmark Elementary: 12:45 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- Northeast Middle School: 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Thelma Barker Elementary: 11:45 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Alexander Elementary: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- North Parkway Middle School: 11:15 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Arlington Elementary: 12:45 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Isaac Lane Elementary: 11:15 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Washington Douglas: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Southwest is asking for volunteers to help pass out meals and direct traffic as well.
For more information, visit the JMCSS website.