Henderson County Schools update plans, announce alternating schedule
HENDERSON COUNTY, Tenn. — Henderson County Public Schools announced in a news release Tuesday they are setting an alternating schedule for students returning to school this fall.
- Monday, August 10 – All Grades, last names starting A-K
- Tuesday, August 11 – All Grades, last names starting L-Z
- Wednesday, August 12 – All Grades, last names starting A-K
- Thursday, August 13 – All Grades, last names starting L-Z
- Friday, August 14 – All Grades, last names starting A-K
- Monday, August 17 – All Grades, last names starting L-Z
All on-campus students are currently expected to return August 18, however the alternating schedule may be extended based on the COVID-19 conditions in the county.
The release states that students enrolled in virtual learning will follow a regular schedule.
As a reminder, the previously announced staggered schedule for the first week of school remains in place.
- Wednesday, August 5 – K-2 & 9th Grade
- Thursday, August 6 – Grades 3-5, 10th Grade
- Friday, August 7 – Grades 6-8, 11th & 12th Grade
Click here to find the latest updates from the school system.