Hardin Co. fire due to suspected electrical short in 1969 Camaro

HARDIN COUNTY, Tenn. — The Hardin County Fire Department responded to a fire in a garage in Counce on Tuesday afternoon.

Camaro Fire 3

Fire officials say firefighters arrived within seven minutes and were able to contain the fire, which officials believe was caused by an electrical short in the dashboard of a 1969 Camaro SS.

Officials say the home on Holiday Hills Drive sustained minor damage, but the Camaro suffered significant damage.

Categories: Local News, News