March 24, 2020 – Special Blood Drive
BLOOD DONORS asked to give blood on Tuesday, March 24th at
Centennial Bank, Middleton, 294 S. Main, from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wal-Mart, Camden, from 1-6 p.m.
Food Giant, Lexington, 1-6 p.m.
The threat of the coronavirus should not prevent healthy people from giving blood.
Donating blood is a necessity and it is ok for healthy
donors to leave their homes to donate blood. Patients continue to
face life-threatening conditions like cancer, accidents and surgeries and they will not survive if blood is not there for them.
Thank you for supporting blood drives in our communities.
What you need to know about giving blood amid COVID-19 concerns:
1.Blood is needed every day to make sure it will be there when patients need it for surgeries,
treatments, or emergencies
- Healthy people are donating blood. If they were not healthy and feeling well, they would not be coming to give blood.
- Please complete your pre- blood donation questionnaire located on our website www.lifelinebloodserv.org
- Blood donors have temperature checked at the beginning of their donation.
- LIFELINE Blood Services staff is observing social distancing protocols so this may mean that donors will
be asked to wait in their cars until their turn to donate.
- Bloodmobiles and Blood Center are sanitized.
- For blood drive cancellations, changes or additions, please visit www.lifelinebloodserv.org
- Please call for information or to schedule an appointment to donate blood. 731- 427-4431.