Fire Damages Fourplex on Walker Rd.

This video is no longer available.

Two northeast Jackson families are left without a home after a fire rips through their apartment unit. Firefighters received the call a little after 12:30, Friday morning at a fourplex in the 700 block of Walker Road. It took four crews about two hours to bring the fire under control. Investigators said nothing seemed suspicious about the fire and believe it started in the attic and was possibly electric in origin. The families displaced were all able to escape safely and have since moved in with relatives.

Categories: Local News, News