Family of Eight Loses Home in Saturday Fire

This video is no longer available.

JACKSON, Tenn. — An early morning fire Saturday destroyed a home to a family of eight in East Jackson. Fire officials say the blaze could have been started by a space heater in the home. No one was injured in the fire, but firefighters say smoke was very heavy. The homeowner says they were inside the home with three children when the fire started. Fifty percent of the house was damaged by the blaze. All donations can be brought to the church – located at 1024 Skyline Drive in Jackson.

Categories: Local News, News