Lifeline Blood Services announces upcoming mobile drives
JACKSON, Tenn. –Lifeline Blood Services will host several mobile blood drives throughout the month of March.
For the week of March 7-11, you can find a mobile blood drives at one of the locations listed below.
- 3/7: Parsons 1:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. at Parsons Elementary School
- 3/7: Trenton (Armory St.) 12:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. at Food Rite
- 3/8: Jackson 12:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m. at West TN Healthcare Rehab Hospital
- 3/10: Huntingdon 1:00 p.m-5:00 p.m. at Baptist Memorial Hospital of Carroll Co.
- 3/10: Lexington 1:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. at Henderson Co. Community Hospital
- 3/11: Henderson 12:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. at Henderson City Hall
- 3/11: Adamsville 2:00 p.m.-6: 00 p.m. at First Baptist Church
- 3/11: Milan 1:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. at Lowe’s
Lifeline is always in need of blood donations if you are eligible, give blood at one of the locations above.