HCMC welcomes eight medical students
PARIS, Tenn. — The Henry County Medical Center welcomed eight new third-year medical students.
The students come from Lincoln Memorial University’s DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine back in July, a news release says.
The release says after an onboarding process, they began assisting healthcare providers with the HCMC.
“We are pleased these eight students have chosen Paris to start their clinical training years,” said Dr. Amanda Finley, HCMC’s Director of Medical Education. “Over 30 physicians are now part of the medical education team that provide students with specialty-specific training that prepare these students for board testing and also instill a passion to serve in rural communities.”
The students are:
- Sydney Stansberry from Murfreesboro
- Cina Pourhashemi from Memphis
- Ashley Roberts from White House
- Jonathan Bowman from Franklin
- Abby Burnett from Evansville, Indiana
- Arsany Mina Abouda from Nashville
- Caroline Welsh from Clarksville
- Christa Palms from Memphis
You can read more about the students here.
Find more local news here.