County Fights Fire on Calvin Drive

This video is no longer available.

Madison County firefighters were called to a house fire on Calvin Drive just before noon, Friday. According to Chief Eric Turner, a preliminary investigation showed the fire started in an outside wall near the washer and dryer. The utility room and garage suffered the most damage and there was also smoke and some water damage to the rest of the home. No one was at the home at the time of the fire.

Categories: Local News, News