Where can you get a test in Madison Co. for COVID-19?
JACKSON, Tenn. — As more patients across Tennessee are being tested for COVID-19, or coronavirus, more clinics and healthcare facilities are offering testing.
Several clinics and facilities in Madison County have tests available for patients who are concerned about or show symptoms of COVID-19.
Those clinics are:
- Physician’s Quality Care: 2075 Pleasant Plains Ext., Jackson
- Madison Family Practice Clinic: 621 Old Hickory Blvd., Suite G (Hamilton Hills Shopping Center), Jackson
- The Lift: 101 Jackson Walk Plaza, Jackson
- West Tennessee Medical Group Walk-In Clinic – Thomsen Farms: 1270 Union University Drive, Jackson
- Jackson Clinic North: 2863 U.S. 45 Bypass, Jackson
- Family Care Walk-In Clinic: 176 C, West University Parkway, Jackson
- UT Medicine: 31 Physicians Drive, Jackson
For more information on testing, please call the individual healthcare offices prior to visiting.