UT Martin offers ACT workshop to Tennessee teachers
MARTIN, Tenn. — The University of Tennessee at Martin is providing free ACT workshops for teachers.
The two-hour Zoom workshops are meant to help teachers learn more about teaching the ACT to students, as well as better understanding resources available to teachers, according to a news release.
Workshops will be held:
- Monday, Sept. 20, 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Monday, Sept. 27, 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 6, 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 1, 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 8, 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
You will need to register for the workshop through UT Martin’s website.
The release says the classes will be taught by Dana Gatewood, UT Martin lecturer of mathematics, and Alex Beene, UT Martin adjunct faculty member and author.